We would like to be thought of as more of a member of your family, not just your insurance broker. In order to build this relationship, we want to share more personal information about the agents you will be in contact with at our office. Read below to learn a little more about Liz.
1. What is your role at Ross Insurance Agency?
Handle all changes to auto/billing
2. How long have you worked at Ross Insurance Agency?
Since June 2018
3. What is your favorite thing about working at Ross Insurance Agency?
Co-workers. Incredible people who go above and beyond.
4. What is your proudest moment at Ross Insurance Agency?
Studying hard and passing my license exam one day before Thanksgiving 2018
5. What do you do for fun outside of work?
Highly skilled Call of Duty gamer and the gym of course
6. If given the chance, who would you be for a day?
A forensic Pathologist
7. What is one thing you recommend someone does/visits when they come to Lancaster?
Eat breakfast at Onions Café on Queen. The French Toast is legendary, then enjoy the dog park at Buchanan.
8. Any random fact about yourself you want to share with us?
I hate guacamole but love avocados, and I’m Mexican!
9. What is your favorite quote?
Prepare for the worst and pray for the best.
10. What do you miss the most about being a kid?
Not paying bills
11. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
12. If you could be on any TV game show, which one would it be and why?
American Idol. I can’t sing but I try. I’d do it for the laugh
13. What’s the one piece of advice you would give others about life?
There’s always someone who has it worse. Appreciate what you have and make the best out of everything
14. Name one item from your bucket list.
Go to Alaska to see the Northern Lights and a moose
15. If you could have one wish granted, what would it be?
Everyone in the world to have a home
16. What is your biggest pet peeve?
17. What person in your life has had the greatest influence on the person you have become?
My foster mom who passed away in 2012, and my kids, they made me strive to do better everyday.