We would like to be thought of as more of a member of your family, not just your insurance broker. In order to build this relationship, we want to share more personal information about the agents you will be in contact with at our office. Read below to learn a little more about Jody.
- What is your role at Ross Insurance Agency?
Elder Statesman now & handle accounts receivable
- How long have you worked at Ross Insurance Agency?
- What is your favorite thing about working at Ross Insurance Agency?
Being part of the growth of the agency in 30 years
- What has been your favorite project while at Ross Insurance Agency?
Doing calendars with Sondra Ross
- Explain your company in one sentence. Ross insurance Agency provides
“hands on service” to our clients.
- What do you do for fun outside of work?
Play with my grandchildren
- If given the chance, who would you be for a day?
- What is one thing you recommend someone does/visits when they come to Lancaster?
Visit farmers markets and farms with stands
- What do you miss the most about being a kid?
Riding my bike with friends & exploring the countryside where I lived
- What was your favorite TV show growing up?
American Bandstand (Yikes I’m showing my age)
- What’s the one piece of advice you would give others about life?
Enjoy every day, life goes too fast
- Name one item from your bucket list.
Visit Lambeau Field in Green Bay
- If you could have one wish granted, what would it be?
A day with my mother
- What was the last book you read?
Sue Grafton’s Y for Yesterday
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What person in your life has had the greatest influence on the person you have become?