We would like to be thought of as more of a member of your family, not just your insurance broker. In order to build this relationship, we want to share more personal information about the agents you will be in contact with at our office. Read below to learn a little more about Janie.
- What is your role at Ross Insurance Agency?
Filing & data entry
- How long have you worked at Ross Insurance Agency?
- What is your favorite thing about working at Ross Insurance Agency?
The closeness of our team
- What is your proudest moment at Ross Insurance Agency?
When we win Best Of Lancaster County.
- What do you do for fun outside of work?
Visit with the kids and grandchildren, shop and knit
- Where is your favorite vacation spot?
Topsail Island, N.C.
- What is one thing you recommend someone does/visits when they come to Lancaster?
Visit Lancaster Central Market
- What was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
Taught riflery at summer camp
- Any random fact about yourself you want to share with us?
Love to go to the range
- What is your favorite quote?
“Three things in life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. The third is to be kind.” – Henry James
- What do you miss the most about being a kid?
- What was your favorite TV show growing up?
- Do you volunteer anywhere?
- What’s the one piece of advice you would give others about life?
Don’t take yourself too seriously
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
People that don’t clean up after themselves
- What person in your life has had the greatest influence on the person you have become?