We would like to be thought of as more of a member of your family, not just your insurance broker. In order to build this relationship, we want to share more personal information about the agents you will be in contact with at our office. Read below to learn a little more about Hope.
- What is your role at Ross Insurance Agency?
Payroll, accounting, licensing, supply manager, party coordinator.
- How long have you worked at Ross Insurance Agency?
- What is your favorite thing about working at Ross Insurance Agency?
Every day is different.
- What has been your favorite project while at Ross Insurance Agency?
- What is your proudest moment at Ross Insurance Agency?
The unveiling of the lunchroom
- Explain your company in one sentence.
Integrity drives everything we do.
- What do you do for fun outside of work?
- Where is your favorite vacation spot?
- If given the chance, who would you be for a day?
The Queen of England
- What is one thing you recommend someone does/visits when they come to Lancaster?
Drive out to Paradise/Intercourse.
- What 3 words would your friends use to describe you?
Energetic, friendly, talkative
- What was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had?
Adult Probation/Parole Officer
- What was your favorite TV show growing up?
- Do you volunteer anywhere?
I am a CASA, a court appointed special advocate for children in foster care, and a 25 year member of the Manheim Township Youth Aid Panel – an alternative to the legal system for first time juvenile offenders.
- If you could be on any TV game show, which one would it be and why?
Name that tune! I’m good at recognizing the intros to a song!
- What’s the one piece of advice you would give others about life?
Don’t sweat the small stuff!
- Name one item from your bucket list.
A river cruise.
- If you could have one wish granted, what would it be?
A nice quiet wooded piece of land, to build a house on.
- Do you have a motto or personal mantra?
Leave the world a better place.
- Have you ever been told you look like a celebrity? Who?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What person in your life has had the greatest influence on the person you have become?
My father. The closest thing to a perfect human being.