We would like to be thought of as more of a member of your family, not just your insurance broker. In order to build this relationship, we want to share more personal information about the agents you will be in contact with at our office. Read below to learn a little more about Crystal.
- What is your role at Ross Insurance Agency?
Personal Lines Co-Manager/ auto specialist
- How long have you worked at Ross Insurance Agency?
10 years going on 11
- What is your favorite thing about working at Ross Insurance Agency?
We are like family
- What has been your favorite project while at Ross Insurance Agency?
Teacher others and learning from others
- What is your proudest moment at Ross Insurance Agency?
When I got my insurance license
- Explain your company in one sentence.
- What do you do for fun outside of work?
My new thing is going to purse Bingo with my favorite ladies.
- Where is your favorite vacation spot?
Anywhere warm, Beaches. But I do love New York City also
- What 3 words would your friends use to describe you?
Trustworthy, Outspoken and Independent
- Any random fact about yourself you want to share with us?
Growing up I wanted to be a Marine Biologist to work with dolphins
- Tell us 3 things most people don’t know about you.
- I’ve lived in SC & FL
- I have 5 Brothers no sisters,
- My husband and I are a blended family with 5 boys and 1 girl “The Brady Bunch”
- What is your favorite quote?
“A Positive attitude may not solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort”
- Do you have a secret talent?
NO but would love some magical powers 🙂
- What do you miss the most about being a kid?
- What was your favorite TV show growing up?
I had many but one of them Three’s company
- Do you volunteer anywhere?
NO but I should
- If you could be on any TV game show, which one would it be and why?
Family Feud – Love the show and Steve Harvey is great
- What was the last thing you heard or saw which made you laugh out loud?
Something my co-worker Alex said 🙂
- What’s the one piece of advice you would give others about life?
Enjoy every minute
- Name one item from your bucket list.
- Have you ever been told you look like a celebrity? Who?
Yes but not recently, years ago people would tell me Julia Stiles
- What person in your life has had the greatest influence on the person you have become?
The 3 Queens in my life my mom, and both my grandmothers. All lived different lives had different up and downs. They taught me so much in life. They molded me into the strong independent woman I am.