We would like to be thought of as more of a member of your family, not just your insurance broker. In order to build this relationship, we want to share more personal information about the agents you will be in contact with at our office. Read below to learn a little more about Alexandra.
- What is your role at Ross Insurance Agency?
Personal lines co-manager. Home/dwelling specialist
- How long have you worked at Ross Insurance Agency?
- What is your favorite thing about working at Ross Insurance Agency?
- What has been your favorite project while at Ross Insurance Agency?
Counseling on personal risk management & saving clients’ money while doing so!
- What is your proudest moment at Ross Insurance Agency?
Achieving my CISR designation
- What do you do for fun outside of work?
Spend time w/loved ones, travel, work out & dote on my cat Milo J
- Where is your favorite vacation spot?
- What 3 words would your friends use to describe you?
Energetic, loyal, funny
- Any random fact about yourself you want to share with us?
I LOVE Ranch
- Tell us 3 things most people don’t know about you.
Try not to show it but I’m NOT a morning person.
My middle name is Phebe (no “O”)
I can’t whistle
- What is your favorite quote?
“There’s no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs”
- If you could witness an event past, present, or future, what would it be, and why?
Like to be a fly on the wall in Charlie’s Bar the night my parents met & danced to MJ Thriller
- Do you have a secret talent?
Piano & singing
- What do you miss the most about being a kid?
- What was your favorite TV show growing up?
- Do you volunteer anywhere?
Not currently, but in College I would at the Humane League.
- If you could be on any TV game show, which one would it be and why?
Deal or No Deal, Howie’s the man!
- What was the last thing you heard or saw which made you laugh out loud?
Elvis Duran phone tap
- What’s the one piece of advice you would give others about life?
Be who you are & say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter & those who matter don’t mind.
- Name one item from your bucket list.
Swim with dolphins
- What was the last book you read?
First Love by James Patterson
- Have you ever been told you look like a celebrity? Who?
Miley Cyrus, but I don’t see it
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What person in your life has had the greatest influence on the person you have become?
My parents Mark & Tracy